Monday, September 15, 2008

Urination station

Recently, pooh has come under fire a la the bush administration for something completely repugnant in the view of some and completely acceptable in the eyes of others. This issue is, for lack of a better word, "pissing" in ones shoes while racing. Apparently this is not kosher to those close to this bear of very little brain. I feel like it is in character for a dunce of a bear to run around peeing all over himself especially as he doesn't wear pants, but I guess this came as a shock to some. Well... get used to it. I am not going to stop. It's necessary. Time musn't be given up when the problem can be solved as easily as a babbling brook trickles. What are your thoughts, blogging community?

5 comments:

Tracy said...

My "on the bike switch" apparently doesn't work. My body is simply of the, um, yeah... no I think that bush will do just fine variety. No matter how I've tried. This seems to be the case for other mortals I know, so I've decided the bike peeing switch is only lve when you can break the freaking sound barrier like some people I know...

Sweet said...

Ahh young grasshopper there is a better way (as long as there are no race official in the vicinity)

http://www.slowtwitch.com/mainheadings/coachcorn/evacuation.html

Anonymous said...

What about Ute Pippig not stopping when running (winning) the Boston marathon? It was even less delicate than a simple stream. And her misfortune was broadcast to the whole world in Runner's World, no less! She's still my hero. Talk about time being of the essence! But then again, maybe being your mother discredits me as a reasonable contributor to this discussion.

Joel Gaff, Jr. said...

I say, piss away. I dig it. Especially when its really cold and rainy out, like in Placid 2008.

Michelle said...

I think there really must be a certain level of speed required before one should feel they are entitled to pee on the fly. I mean really! At IMWI I came up on a guy on the bike standing on one foot with the other leg practically stuck out at a 90 degree angle with a stream spewing out behind him. I passed him and never saw him for the rest of the day. Now, was that really necessary?!