Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ironic

Like the alanis morsette song... I almost got hit on my bike today. The offending vehicle: an ambulance. Ironic and almost convenient had anything happened.

Another interesting little bit for those of you who enjoy weird things.

So, I signed up for IM florida as I may or may not have mentioned... and today I was riding and I pulled up on a guy wearing an IM florida jersey. He was affronted by my riding up on him and started smacking it. He was one of those late 30 year olds who has spent the better part of a decade developing those tree trunk legs and could move pretty good. I was staying near and everytime I tried to pass, he would surge hard. Looking at his ass the whole time, it was like I was literally chasing my goal.

I've got a long way to go.

No comments: