Thursday, July 22, 2010

He's a bad mother. Shut your mouth.

Jens Voigt is probably the biggest baller in all of sports. Maybe in all of the universe, save Fred Bear. However, if you put Fred Bear on a bike, Jens would eat him alive like all the big game failed to do.
His exploits are too many to list but he recently crashed, broke his bike, snatched a junior's bike with toe clips and caught back onto the group. The bike is essentially a tricycle. Take a peak inside his mind....

Sometimes you can hear your body start talking to you ... 'Oh, I can't do it anymore, I can't do it anymore,' and your mind goes 'shutup body and do what I tell you' and your body is almost like ...
revolting against you and saying 'I can't do it, leave me alone, I can't do it, I want to pull over now,' and the mind goes, and the brain goes 'no, no, no, you keep going, you keep going because I want you to do what I tell you to do' and you know, your lungs are burning and you have the little taste of blood in your mouth and your legs are burning, and they don't want to turn around anymore and you know if someone now attacks you will be blown out of the water but you go 'no, I just keep going' and you just keep going and ... you make it happen."

I get paid to hurt other people. How good is that? How good is that?
I get paid to make other people suffer on my wheel, that's good."

No comments: