Thursday, March 8, 2012

Charles Barkley

I am one week in and I am quickly realizing how much work needs to be done. The first 7 or so workouts have been banked and they have had some serious stank to them. It's kind of exciting being this out of shape. It has been a while and it has lit a fire under my behind. I talked to my buddy affectionately known as Larry Legend for his feathery hair and incredible Birdlike performances. He is planning on whipping my ass into shape and taunted me by calling me Shaq. How wrong he was... Right now I am Charles Barkley on a pizza bender.
How does that taste, Chuck? Like shame?

The thing about Sir Charles is he could turn ugly very quickly. That's what I'm about to do. I am about to do work in the paint. CHARLES UNLEASHED.

ROUND MOUND OF REBOUND!

Things are about to get turrible around here really quick... well actually, it is going to take a considerable amount of time. But you get it.

No comments: