Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Guess who's back like a bra strap or a street boy

Pink Tank Top? Now you're speaking my language!

I can run again! After 2 months of no running, I have run the last two days for 30 min a pop. I didn't realize how much I missed it. Biking and swimming don't have the same feeling for me. I couldn't pin point what it was until I heard someone desribe it perfectly. They said running makes me feel clean. That is exactly it and I have been gunked up for the last 2 months. Let the cleansing begin.

Also, It is 90 degrees here. Being a hulking monster, I usually buckle in heat. I am going to try to turn myself into a camel by running at noon.

My run has been a huge liability while racing over the last two months. The melon knee has caused one dnf, one hobbled 1/2 marathon, and the lack of running has led to two mollases slow 10k's.

This obese cat has put together faster run splits than I have


Hopefully, the return to running will lead to a return to the form that I need to race properly.


Soon I will be racing like a sleek weasel.

Run for fun, bros. Being outside is sweet and sweating is too. Enjoy it, because not many people can or choose to do it.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love that picture of you on the header. When I picture you in my mind, that's exactly what I see!

Glad you can run again.