Monday, September 14, 2009

The only thing you can't recycle is wasted time!

Hello Students,


your response is hello Mr. Severin.

I am now a teacher in Santo Domingo. Today we will be learning about how I am going to struggle mightily at teaching but also smack some kids around and enjoy when they say things about Brad Pitt and Angelina making a sculpture out of their baby's first poop (true).

My first real day was today and I am blogging as these kids work on some nonsense assignment. I am wandering around dishing out warnings and punishment for not being on task and pretending I care at all about kids being smart asses.


I am getting ruined by this one class of little goblins as we speak. Gotta get back to it.

I'll post more soon as I have some stuff to write about (we went to the prostitution capital of Dominican Republic... awkward... but awesome white sand beaches)

No comments: