Here is what happened to me recently that is funny to me. We'll see if it cuts the mustard and is interesting to you too.
- First things first... I traveled to a place called Las Terrenas (mass white sand beaches and thieves and junk) with 2 friends and Caitlin
- We spent the wknd on the beach and Caitlin almost got robbed which was funny.
- I found a knife and hunted coconuts (I learned to climb palm trees and which ones were ripe and effective ways to gut the cocos) I was like Tom Hanks in that boring movie where he talks to that volleyball the whole time.
- We stayed in a Mansion for some reason ( friend of a friend of a friend lives there) for 15 dollars a night
- When I was climbing one of the many palms, I failed to notice a wire that was hooked to a light and I got electrocuted BIG TIME. I got shocked off the tree when I was halfway up. It also caused my arm to pink up like a salmon steak. It was hilarious and I felt like a stupid dog running into an electrical fence. Life lessons.
- I might have gotten a job as a permasubsitute teacher at an english school. THUG LIFE!
- I also found out where the triathlon federation de dominicana is located and they will be visited shortly by a certain bear that everyone knows and few bearly tolerate (PUN).
- SPOILER ALERT: SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE ahahhahahahahah
Love you and post comments if you think this was cool or really boring (be harsh because I want this blog to be all killer and no filler like the opposite of a limp bizkit album or something)
Fred Durst out.