Saturday, January 22, 2011

Slaying it on PCH

I have been using my full race setup lately as I haven't gotten around to replacing the tubes in my flat training tires. Lazy. The zipp 808 powertap combined with the joule powermeter keep training fast and interesting. I am starting to really love seeing all my numbers instantly. Especially when the numbers are big.

Today I did a 2.5 hr ride. The first 2 were moderate-hard. Here are the numbers from the 2 hr segment:

Average HR: 153 bpm
Average Cadence: 77
Average Power: 306 watts
Average Speed: 24 mph

Super windy so I am stoked with the speed. The wind got me through 40k in something stupid like 56 min only averaging 295 watts. I was like a sail. Then the wind turned on me and it was super slow but still the power was there.

I am moving pretty good right now on the bike.



No comments: