Friday, October 1, 2010

Nerves


Wow. Can't believe this but I wanted to throw you guys an update...


I am super nervous for this Saturday. I am basically posting this for some accountability. I am jittery for my planned workout. 100 mile ride 10 mile run. This is non-negotiable and massive bricks are critical for Ironman success.


I will post how it goes. No short cuts.


Another thing I am trying to do is lean out by COMPLETELY cleaning my diet up. I am blasting through pounds of Salad, Lemon Water, and Nuts. I have cut out cereal and the majority of processed food. I am on day five of being super on top of it and I am doing really well and seeing results already. It's amazing how puffy mid night cereal makes you.


Stay tuned for Saturday.

3 comments:

Alan Finder said...

let me know how that diet goes. I'm looking to cut some weight this off season.

Alan Finder said...

...and good luck on the workout!...only 5 weeks left!

Alex said...

That motivated me to make a massive salad for dinner, and it was so satisfying.
Thank you.