Sunday, October 24, 2010

Today was a fairytale

I WORE A DRESS! YOU WORE A DARK GREY T-SHIRT. YOU TOLD ME I WAS PRETTY WHEN I LOOKED LIKE A MESS. TODAY WAS A FAIRYTAAAAAALLLLLEEE.

Just thought I would get your attention. Taylor Swift is a talent that comes along once in a generation so you better be paying attention. Now that I have a captive audience, I'd like to tell you some cool news. Cait's back! The peck returned from Yosemite where she was chaperoning brats for a week. Yes, THE yosemite of "double rainbow" fame. If you don't know the youtube clip "double rainbow", it isn't funny. What is funny is she went through a week of the kids shouting double rainbow every five seconds and busting up laughing. I would have fit in well so I am planning on chaperoning next time.

I was pumped that she got back. So pumped that I went for a bike ride without her. Then we went hiking where I constantly reminded her of the double rainbow by shouting it every time we crested a hill. It's the gift that keeps on giving. OH MY GOD IT'S SO BRIGHT AND VIVID.

Brick is on the agenda today. Legs feel sweet on the bike especially.

Here's something that is actually funny. Little treat for getting to the end of yet another pointless post.



1 comment:

Caitlin said...

If it isn't too late I would like to warn other readers not to watch that video. Not funny. Less funny after 100 times.