Friday, February 26, 2010

Far out

I have weakened my resolve recently in terms of consuming honey. I have been doing well relatively to before I started, but I have not held firm. Excuses are like butts. Everyone has one and mine stinks so I won't give you that crap. I don't want to dwell on it so I'm moving on...

So one thing noteworthy is the bronze medal winner of women's cross country. I can't remember the distance but as I was watching the warm up, this idiot careened into a dried up river bed. She crawled out, obviously in agony. 4 years down the drain for a boneheaded maneuver. I don't even fall on xc skis.

Wrong. She rallied big time and won the bronze. She collapsed at the line grinding her teeth like someone was burning her internal organs. Turns out she had 4 broken ribs and a punctured lung. That is far out. This women is my new sporting hero.

Next random thing to check out:

No comments: